Specifically you will learn to:
- Feel more satisfied with what you accomplish each day
- Develop a clear definition of the results you want and live each day with a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
- Know where you're going in your life
- Focus on your top priorities, achieve balance, and increase organization and productivity through a weekly and daily planning process.
- Discover the secrets to success and fulfillment within you
- End self-defeating personal and professional behavior and gain the necessary security to change.
Personal Leadership Pack includes:
Experience the life changing content of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective people through two 60-minute on demand courses. The courses are online and include self-paced 7 Habits content-based instruction through videos, animation, assessments, PDF toolkits as well as other resources and tools.
The 7 Habits: Habits 1–3
- Learn to: Be proactive, keep commitments, become accountable for your actions and have a positive influence.
The 7 Habits: Habits 4–7
- Learn to: Collaborate effectively, form productive business relationships, develop listening skills and apply effective persuasion techniques.
To help you reach your most effective state you will have access to 20 single-point lessons based around FranklinCovey's award-winning 7 Habits videos. Each course starts with an engaging video, followed by powerful reflective questions for learners. These bite-sized courses are 10 to 15 minutes in length and fall under 9 topics below:
- 2 Courses: Empathic Listening, Win-Win Thinking
- Learn to: Communicate candidly and respectfully, create a “win-win” culture and respect the viewpoints of others.
2 Courses: Negotiating Breakthrough Solutions, Win-Lose Conditioning
Learn to: See conflicts as opportunities, eliminate sources of unhealthy competition and collaborate for the good of the team.
1 Course: Achieving Creative Breakthroughs
Learn to: Come up with innovative solutions to problems, develop a creative approach to work and leverage diverse points of view.
2 Courses: Taking Charge of Your Life, Becoming a Force for Positive Change
Learn to: Take responsibility for results, see opportunity in adversity and deal successfully with a changing and uncertain environment.
1 Course: Holding Each Other Accountable for Results
Learn to: Demonstrate accountability for results, develop individual talents and leverage the potential of each person.
4 Courses: Big Rocks, Circle of Influence, Sharpen the Saw, Weekly Planning
Learn to: Focus on what is important, handle stress productively, balance work and life priorities and take initiative and plan daily and weekly.
3 Courses: Principles of Long-Term Success, Balancing Short- and Long-Term Thinking, What Great Leaders Are Made Of
Learn to: Think beyond the short term, become principle-oriented, develop the leadership qualities of character and genuine concern for people.
1 Course: Build a Great Team by Leveraging Diversity
Learn to: Develop team routines and processes to ensure excellence, learn to solve new problems and value diverse perspectives.
4 Courses: Develop a Powerful Personal Mission, Contribution, Identifying Your Values, Paint a Picture of Your Best Life
Learn to: Think beyond the short term, define a set of core values and engage your passion and sense of purpose.